View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 12:07 PM   #1
deejay8595
Banned

OVR: 6
Read carefully.....

Jeremy Strauser

"Welcome back to Madden NFL 06 for the Xbox 360. By now, you have probably seen a handful of screens released at the X05 event (where a recent build of Madden is playable by the way). Those four shots were taken from the game in various stages of development, but they are all screens from the game engine, and as you can see we're making great progress with the game, especially with lighting, time of day and weather. We still have some tuning to do and some bugs to fix, but the game is looking really amazing now. We are also very hard at work on the game play, and each day I play it and see dozens of new animations in the game. We wanted to release a few more screens to you, the fan sites, and this time we released one exclusive screen to three different sites. As before, these are ultra-high resolution, so I encourage you to download them in their full glory.

This shot of a Bengals receiver is a great example of the level of detail of the players and graphics in the game. The helmet, jersey, gloves and even this generic face (we didn't get to scan Houshmandzadeh) are all extremely detailed...go ahead and zoom in for a closer look. However, the coolest part of this screen shot is that it was taken the day that are eye tracking was tuned in the game. Notice how his eyes are not staring straight ahead, this year in Madden for the Xbox 360 you will notice full head and eye tracking which really helps bring these players to life in a new way.

Enjoy the new screen, and look for more assets in the weeks to come. I've got to get back to work and help get this game complete, see you on the Xbox 360 with Madden NFL 06."

Highlight some key details in that article......
Advertisements - Register to remove