View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 12:56 PM   #15
GenericLogin
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: NHL 2K6 Review (Xbox)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
You know why I didn't see pucks go through the back of the net???? Because I'm not stupid enough to shoot the puck from behind the net!!! People who did that were "bug hunting" and looking for flaws. My game never froze. I never didn't make it to the face-off circle.

What the hell do I have to benefit from lieing about that? Or leaving it out of the review? VC doesn't pay me.... In fact.... No one does!!!!

Get over yourselves and let it die. Hate the game if you will. Hate the review. But, don't question my integrity!
defensive.

So you never used the wrap around? People who used the wrap-around and had the stick and puck go through the net aren't bug hunting - they're using a "feature".

face-off problem? It happened to me in my very first game.

Hate the game? I never said I hated it. Now you're putting words into my mouth.

I should also add that many of the problems I'm talking about aren't even bugs - just bad testing. The computer taking a bazzilion slapshots a game was quite evident in every video posted here and elsewhere, and just about everyone noticed it. You'd think the programmers might have picked up on it themselves... things like that. Not every issue is a bug - sometimes it's just people not paying enough attention and missing obvious weak spots. The offensive AI in this game is atrocious.

Defensivly however, the AI has really improved. As well as the goalies. I love those aspects of the game. But the offensive AI is a huge problem.

Last edited by GenericLogin; 10-05-2005 at 01:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove