View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 04:45 AM   #1
CaptainZombie
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V5 - WEEK 5

CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V5 - (WEEK 5)
As always I would like to thank everyone that has helped make V5 possible. I was ready to hang it up with updating my roster set for NFL2K5 after V4. I was running out of time trying to enjoy the many other important things in life such as family and a stack of videogames that I haven't played. NBA2K6 has taken up some of my time also.

This past week I have received emails and PM's from a number of fellow OS'ers that have used my rosters. They were rather upset that I was going to stop doing this. I decided yesterday that I was going to put out out another roster update this week. My love for football and the OS community just continues to be the main motivators to continue with this project.

I feel like my work on V5 is the best to date. I have been able to clean up the roster very well. As always feedback is welcomed. Read below to find out what has been updated.

My main goal is for everyone to have an enjoyable franchise with NFL2K5 for months to come or at the very least until Madden 360 arrives.

V5 - WEEK 5
-XBOX Version
-The rosters are up to date as of 10/8/2005.
-Added more edited F/A's to teams.
-Rosters have been entirely revamped to allow much deeper rosters.
-Depth Charts are 95% accurate.
-More rookies have been added.
-All names appear accurate as selected through the editor.
-Everyone that was created has accurate school, jersey #, birthdate, weight, height, position, years pro, and skin color.
-Also made adjustments from the feedback that I received in V4.
-Naming Limit still has not been reached.

SLIDERS TO ACCOMPANY ROSTER
To enjoy these rosters to their fullest, please check out the sliders that Rickster101 has created for this roster set. These sliders combined with any version of Candyman's roster will recreate the NFL experience. The URL is below.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_CandymanV5.zip (276.1 KB, 173 views)

Last edited by CaptainZombie; 10-09-2005 at 11:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove