Old 10-11-2005, 01:31 PM   #2
FlyingFinn
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: If Roster Editing Is In...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkOwnsAll
With Create-A-Player scrapped, I honestly don't see any reason why roster editing would be included, but if it WERE...the work-around could be that once you draft a player, edit his name, number, attire, etc. to reflect what you would do to yourself in Create-A-Player.

I'm sure everyone has thought of this already, but just trying to shed a positive light on what, thus far, hasn't been a good few days for those of us looking forward to Madden on the 360.

I know CAP should be included.

I know they probably held off for next year's realease to spike sales.

Having said that....I don't really care. Should we have to eat crap just because that's what EA is shovelling at this point? Well...to put it simply...if we want to play next-gen football this year, then, yes...We do.
Normally, C-A-P and Player Editing use the same editor which would lead one to believe Player Editing is out as well. However, EA may not be allowing C-A-P because they are trying to be "next gen" with player faces instead of just giving us stock faces to pick from. Therefore, player editing may be in but changing things other then jersey number and equipment would most probably not be allowed since C-A-P is not available.