Old 10-11-2005, 10:33 PM   #1696
Kashanova
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeman11747
I was hearing rumors of them trying to get rid of Pavano but I dont think anyone would want him.

I think they'll bring Gordon back but I heard that Ryan has said he'd accept a set-up role if it was for a great closer and it gave him a chance to win. Plus Mo has only about 3-4 years left so Ryan could take over for 2 or 3 years after Rivera was done if we signed him.

Yeah.. Cashman wont be back and one of Steinbrenner's b**ches will probably take over and run our team into the ground.

I dont see them trading Sheff and not resigning Matsui would be a huge mistake. He's a classy guy and player and brings respect to the team who makes it easy to have diesprespect for them by other teams. I think Bernie will accept a backup role for one more year.. and I think Tino will stay on but Sierra will not.

Torre was mostly sick of Steinbrenner's guys telling YES to make Kim Jones awkward questions to him to make him and the team to look bad as he has privately said to many people.... but I think he can deal with it as hes said he really loves the guys he has on the team and they love playing for him.

Should be an interesting offseason.
Tino has said it was his last year