View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 04:56 PM   #56
dguru
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Updated impressions from IGN, just posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkOwnsAll

Actually, you are mistaken. It's 2005, but that's besides the point.

Like I said (in a nice way, before it got juvenile) I *AGREE* with what you are saying. Madden DOES need some of the features you mentioned. However, what does it matter what 2k has and doesn't have?

If you have complaints, fine, it's your right to complain about whatever your little heart desires. That being said, there's simply no reason to bring 2k into it. It boils down to: if you like it, play it...if you don't...then leave it alone.
Hehehehe your right about it being 2005 I was trying to refer to the game year.
I wasnt trying to make a war just comparing features (not a gameplay thread for once) and find it absurd if madden360 ends up with the same or less online features than madden06 or that other game that will now be almost 2yrs old when it comes out.

But think of this for 1 sec some of us mostly play online "me", what if you offline guys didnt have bad weather, season stats, the ability to challange a bad call or watch a replay of an exciting play especially if you had those options for the last 5 yrs and now there gone?
Can you imagin this message board then, smoke would be coming out of your computers you guys would be typing so fast...........

Last edited by dguru; 10-12-2005 at 06:59 PM.