Old 10-14-2005, 07:37 PM   #11
Sef0r
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: San Francisco xbox360 preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboy49er
Still feel its the same engine huh??
Of course not, nobody is dumb enough to think it is the same engine....

...it is however the same code with regards to physics and collision.

I should never judge a game based on video footage (provide by EA of course) but after the last 2 years of thinking the game hasn't changed becuase of what I saw on video and then confirming that when I rent the game I am convinced nothing EA can do from now until they go gold (which in all honesty should be no more then a month) that will make this game play any differently then the current generation of Madden games. The Tackling will be the same, the running will be the same, the catching will be the same...everything (plus the added feature here and there) will basically be the same. If you are going to dog me without your own opinion and think you can accept mediocrity without inovation then that is fine by me.

IMHO, when a company destroys competition the business conventional way (i.e. buy it outright) you know you're in for some bad times. This is true in industries outside video games as well, it is just a fact, no competition = reduced quality (not 100% of all cases of course, but damn close).

I'm not here to convince people not to buy the game, just warning those who think it is going to be any different (apart from graphics, woop di dooh) that their expectations should be based on track record and not potential.

Last edited by Sef0r; 10-14-2005 at 07:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove