View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 11:11 AM   #5
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Which Madden forum poster are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver540i
The gaming veteran (Been playing games since the 80s, or plays games pretty much everyday...or both)

The veteran says: "Ive seen enough pre-launch gameplay videos to know that the Madden we see now is pretty much the Madden we will get. They may fix clipping, framerates, and other small issues, but the bulk of what Im seeing is what Im being offered. No offense, but EA probably isnt giving me my 60 bucks worth this year. Next year is probably the breakout year for this whole 'next gen madden' thing. STFU to everyone saying that I cant voice my opinion till the game comes out"

The casual gamer (Plays games as a hobby, follows games he likes, doesnt get caught up in being a fanboy)

The casual gamer says: "The videos look great, but too bad about no gang tackling, weird animations, etc. I will take a wait and see attitude and may rent it depending on reviews. It does look promising though"

The idiot (You know who you are)

The idiot says: "The build we are seeing is super old. They are purposely putting out less than steller videos to fool us and then all get blown away when the real deal arrives. Who cares if there is only a month left, Im sure they can add gang tackling and fix all animations. How can you judge a game by the 10+ videos youve seen...wait till it comes out then give me your opinion."
You're really on a thin line. Only warning....and locked
Advertisements - Register to remove