View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 12:14 AM   #1
DreadedSteeler
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8
DreadedSteeler's NFL2K6 Franchise Roster

Hey all, just thought i'd drop this roster off for ya. Let me say first i've checked out Nick's and Candyman's rosters and they are truely awesome! Nice work guys . With that said i wanted to bring something a little different. This roster is for people who want to be able to create plenty of the incoming rookies like Leinart, Bush, Hawk, Ginn, ect.

I would say this roster is about 90% accurate as there are probably 2 or 3 players per team that were cut, such as Brant Boyer and Jamaal Brooks for the Browns that are still on the roster. That way i don't have to create some guys like Mason Unck who probably wouldn't see the field much anyway. Don't worry though, there are rookies a plenty on this roster.

I loaded this roster into franchise mode, simmed up to the rookie report to see how many i could create. I was over 50 edited names when i hit the limit, but i wasn't typing in any names that are in the data base, maybe that would allow more if say Reggie Bush is in the data base...not sure how that works though.

Also i did not create any punters or kickers that were not in the game to save more room. So i would say to fans of a team like the Titans, go ahead and create Bironas yourself...fix the Titans roster so its perfect and you'll still have a lot of room to edit the incoming rookies.

Whew, i think thats it for now, go ahead and download, check it out and let me know how it looks....thanks and enjoy

Last edited by DreadedSteeler; 07-02-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove