Old 10-31-2005, 01:38 PM   #33
Graphik
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: I know im not the only one......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJenkins
No, deejay, I don't hate you at all. I think it's the other way around. I've asked questions to try and understand your perspective. You won't answer them. You have this image of what you want, but you try to project that image onto the real world.

You say NBA Live released a 4 minute video that you found informative, but you except 5 minutes from Madden. You can say what you want, but it appears that you are just looking for something to complain about. That may not be your intent, but that's what you're projecting.

You said you wanted some new news, but you criticised a recent interview for not giving you the information that YOU were looking for. You said you wanted new videos, but you complained that the videos didn't show you the gameplay YOU wanted to see. You're never satisfied with what you get.

You claim to be a huge Madden fan, but you've said nothing but negative things about Madden 360.

Please, if I'm wrong, show me something different.

Me thinks you like arguing for the sake of arguing. Whats the point of tryna understand his perspective when all you'll do is debate and counter whatever he says. If you're under the impression that he does nothing but complain, then why even bother?

Dont answer that.