View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 11:56 AM   #51
cheddabob7502
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: What Are You Guys Thoughts On The Maddenation Interview?

I have been reading through everyone's post and wow. This has taken a weird turn. But not bashing turn which is always good.

Anyway i feel you guy's concern with the madden franchise right now. But then again I don't see how we can come up with all these "theorys", speculations and conclusions. I do agree with some of you and others are just...lets say taking it to extreme. I do believe Madden 07 is going to be the year that will make or break this franchise we have grown to love. Think about it, you guys say from an engineer perspective that they should of or could of statements, but the truth is (like someone said before) maybe the way they treat the developers is how the game is produced. Talent wise we are not sure how they are but we can see from previous games though.

Honestly madden 06 is going to good. Even w/out the feats. it might make it up in gameplay. Sucks not having player editor but we can all sacrifice a few things here and there. But we should take this interview as a good sign that they understand what we as hardcore F-ball gamers want. Those questions in the interview are from the people on the message board. I usually post there two and i notice a few from here too. I mean those guys at MN are great and they are submitting things to EA for US. They know whats going to make and break this game next year. And if they don't deliver then I believe we shouldn't spend our money on this game and play a non nfl title. If they don't get the support from sites like these then it will show, NOT in 1 year or 2 but in the future. Thats my 2 cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove