View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 03:46 PM   #1
Silent Nature
Pro

OVR: 14
*** NFL: The 2nd Generation ***

I would like to create a brand new NFL system with 32 new teams, replacing all locations and names. All stadiums will be recreated to be different as well.

I would like to give 32 states their own football teams, which means there will be no states with more than one team.

First of all, all rosters will be edited and revamped with new ratings and appearances, especially with free agents. No more than one player on any team will be above 90 to keep most of the team balanced.

Most players will progress fast anyway, especially with training camps, so that won't be an issue.

I would like to make this available to any members on this board to give in some suggestions for locations, states, team nicknames, etc.

All updates will be posted in bold as I progress through this creation. When I am done with it, I'll test it out for some glitches and such. When everything is finished, I'll post it up online in my EA Locker and possibly create a save on MaxDrive. I have nothing else besides MaxDrive though, sorry about that.

-----------------

UPDATE

I've decided to change all teams to use the Cupcake rosters because any other levels besides Cupcake gives out too many high rated 90+ players. I'll be using Cupcake for every team to keep all team very balanced, which would make the whole league very balanced.

My biggest plan is to give every team their own "star" which will be at or over 90 rated. It'll be various at positions, like for example, one team may have the best QB in the league while some other team got the best WR in the league. Since most of other players will be rated 60-80, it'll be challenging to trade away your players to get those "stars."

I'll now start to work a lot more today and tomorrow. I'll say that the whole league could be tweaked and be done by Sunday night for the release. It'll be available in my EA Locker.

*** TEAM LIST ***
1 - Fort Worth, Texas - Toros
2 - Columbus, Ohio - Redmen
3 - Brooklyn, New York - Commandos
4 - Biloxi, Mississippi - Mudcats
5 - Phoneix, Arizona - Freaks
6 - Los Angeles, California - Quakes
7 - Orlando, Florida - Sharks
8 - Las Vegas, Nevada - Pharoahs
9 - Charleston, South Carolina - Swashbucklers
10 - Richmond, Virginia - Rottweliers
11 - Albuquerque, New Mexico - Navajos
12 - Honolulu, Hawaii - Piranhas
13 - Providence, Rhode Island - Peguins
14 - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Desperados
15 - Cheyenee, Wyoming - Mustangs
16 - Bangor, Maine - Beavers
17 - Raleigh, North Carolina - Centurions
18 - Fargo, North Dakota - Death Knights
19 - Grand Rapids, Michigan - Bruisers
20 - Birmingham, Alabama - Swines
21 - Boise, Idaho - Bombers
22 - Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Plunderers
23 - Pierre, South Dakota - Siouxs
24 - Boston, Massachusetts - Black Dragons

Those are the teams that are already created and ready to go.

Last edited by Silent Nature; 11-05-2005 at 11:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove