View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 12:24 AM   #1
LBzrule
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Image Scans from latest Vids

I had a little fun and did some scans from the latest vids. They really show the quality of the graphics. Although there are some things I'm not happy with but might as well accept the game for what it is this year. Thanks to Kev for hosting. I think they did a nice job graphically.

There are some things I noticed watching the vids. For next year Tiburon needs to match the voices with the players. In the Packers vid, when Darrion Scott I believe gets the sack. I hear Ray Lewis' voice, Let's Go!!!, Let's Go!!! That's clearly Ray Lewis. Must have been bye week and he was in the crowd LOL. Then in the Bengals vid in the intro you can hear Ray and Randy Moss voice in there.

There were some good and bad I saw in the vids. The good thing is Punt returns look to be back. In both vids where there was a punt, there was a return. That's good. The emotion that the players show after the play is good. Gives the game some kinda life to it.

There are some concerns I have, but I'll only mention them in passing - run blocking, QB running. Looks like it might be easy to run with QB. But alas here are the captures. Thanks Kev. Game looks good graphically.

Advertisements - Register to remove