Old 11-10-2005, 05:44 PM   #56
Skyboxer
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: I played it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdman
I would have jumped back in this thread sooner but my dang internet went down last night. First time in a couple of years my SBC went haywire. Made me realize how addicted to the internet I have become I actually spent some quality time with my girlfriend last night.

Anyways, to the naysayers: I totally understand your doubt about this whole thing. I don't know how to prove it. I could ask to take a picture of the kiosk but surely you could understand why theres no way in hell I would ask my client if I could do that.

I'm sure that this kiosk isnt final because Madden was the only playable game. I'm sure they will make more playable games once its released which, to my understanding, isnt until spring/summer.

Anyways, just a matter of 11 days 15 hours and you'll see how great the game is. And remember, its just a game and its Maddens first appearance on the next gen consoles so it's not gonna be the Star Trek Holodeck some of you are expecting. I have no doubt that there will be a lot of people here complaining and I too may find somethings I'm not too happy with (remember, I only played one quarter) but i'm still really happy with what I saw and I know most of you Madden fans will be to.

I need to come up with an excuse to pay my client another visit
I'm not expecting anything more than a next gen title. What I've seen is a current gen game with the same issues and better graphics.
I don't expect ground breaking stuff. When the game clearly shows Mario running and basically the exact same gameplay we've had for years I can't be impressed at all.