View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 11:59 PM   #16
blackceasar
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: You CAN edit players!

As to not call out anyone (they know who they are) for Person B who tried to make person A look dumb about making the comment about why they would buy the game before the system even comes out.. well....... do you even KNOW why they are releasing the games before the system? I do, I have a hookup at the local EB. He said because on past launches its been disaster in the game stores because people are picking thier system then wandering around the store looking for games to buy for it, etc. You have to understand that if Person A has his 360 reserved and hes picking it up on the 22nd and he already knows Madden is a title he had bought or reserved what is the issue with him picking upt he game that he probably paid for MONTHS ago on the day it comes out rather than pick it up with his system? I think person B was just grasping for anything to try to make Person A look dumb and because person B didnt think before he opened his mouth is now the (B)utt of the joke now. Guess what, Im picking up all of my launch titles I want before the system comes out because 1. I can (maybe you cant and thats why u attacked him) and 2. It cuts down on the delays and mass hysteria in the store thats why the games and accessories are going on sale before the system does so smart people on the 22nd can go in, pick up thier system and that be that.