Old 11-21-2005, 12:22 PM   #2
FlyingFinn
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Question Regarding Madden & NCAA Football Import

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_03
So, I know that at the end of the season, as you advance into off-season mode, you can import a draft class from Ncaa football, and play with those rookies, instead of the created ones.

My problem with this is that the players don't have names. Yes, I know that the running back in NCAA for USC is Reggie Bush, but he wouldn't actually be coming into Madden as Reggie Bush. He'd be coming in as #1 (or whatever he is).

So, do I have to manually put all the names in the Ncaa game, then when saving the draft class have the names with the players, and then when I import into Madden the names will be there? Is there an easier way to do it if I don't have my X-Box connected to the internet? And also, can this be done for Madden 360 on the new X-Box?

Thanks for any possible help, guys.
For current gen madden/ncaa, download the Action Replay save here at OS with all the NCAA players named and use that roster in NCAA to generate draft classes. (You will need the Action Replay type device to transfer the game saves).

There is no save sharing device for the 360 at this time. In addition, since there is no 360 version NCAA, you don't have anything to generate draft classes any way.