View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 12:07 AM   #22
dophin26
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NFL 2k5 History: 1983 in progress video

I have 8 teams finished so far. I was on vacation for a week, so I wasn't around, but I am back working on it. I have had to go back to the first few teams, however, since I found some ratings were too low or too high. Guards couldn't get out to pull, INTs were too high adn I either completed every pass or none of them. I fixed most of this to an extent and am thinking about including my "sliders" settings as well, just so people know why things are set the way they are.

On my first settings, I was scoring tons of points, so I switched them up and the Seahawks had me down 35-7 after the first half against the Lions and I'm not THAT bad a player Billy Sims had 19 yards on 19 carries after that game. Curt Warner, for the computer, had 143 on something like 8 carries. It was a little ridiculous.

One last note- don't know if anyone else is seeing this. I am finding that when I make edits and go back and forth from editor to game I am getting "skin" mistakes here and there and when the roster is brought back to the editor, I occasionally have errors that it needs to fix. Overall though, I've fixed them and am having fun in '83 playtesting.

New video coming soon too...