View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 12:21 PM   #7
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Why do people try to sell their sliders?

I don't get it either. What I do try to do is get the computer to call realistic plays and get realistic stats against me with me only controlling the DT. That way I can gauge if the players appear to be playing according to their ratings.

As far as the offensive side of the ball, thats all about skill level, so that is up to the user. I wouldn't expect alot of people to have the same offensive sliders as me, but if you want to play with just the DT and let the game play out on Defense more according to ratings, then I would hope people would at least give mine a shot.

The other thing is that it takes literally 20 games to test a slider set once you think they are where the need to be. So I like feedback because I may have just seen an anomoly and dismiss the sliders when they actually work. For example if 2 games in a row, I am able to break long runs up the middle, I might lower the blocking slider because the YPC are too high, well little would I know that the next 2 games I get stuffed right and left and the YPC is dead on through 4 games. It just takes months of testing to get them where you need to be if you want to properly analyze the stats. Sometimes I hate sliders...I digress.