Old 08-15-2007, 01:18 PM   #2
countryboy
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Damn you EA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli
I hate it when they put out lies. First they said that owner mode was there, when its only a financial feature. Honestly i could care less about setting prices, then they say that you will be able to create a new stadium. Well i was under the impression that you could do this without relocating your team! but no you have to relocate your team to create a new stadium, this is a real downer for me. It would be nice to built a new stadium and stay in Oakland, but oh well i guess i have to move them to L.A. But damn you EA be more specific!
The owner mode has more than just a financial feature. It allows you to select sponsors for your stadium, hire and fire coaches, offensive coordinators, defensive coordinators, and special teams coordinators. It also allows you hire a training staff.

The only thing that it doesn't have that current gen has, at least I haven't seen it, is the ability to set prices, have special events, add-on to your stadium.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals