View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 12:21 AM   #1
jerseyboi2284
Pro

jerseyboi2284's Arena

OVR: 9
Who says generics don't get the job done??

COMMENTS WELCOME

Personally I haven't been able to go online much with APF bcuz either i havent been able to convert enough of my distance friends to let go of maddenitis and due to the fact (i only try to play ppl who i know 4 a fact wont cheese) but i do get to play a few hours after work or an off day with some of my neighbors and close by buddies and finally found a solid team I can live with, I mean I still tinker here and there but the formula pretty much stays the same, I use generics at positions ppl claim to be "absolutely necessary" That is the great part of this game there is really no wrong or right its based on personal playing style and preference.

Anyway Here is my Lineup

Generics
QB, O-Line, D-Line,
(My generic QB throws 150-200 yds a game avg)

Gold
CB, HB

Silver
FB, CB, SS

Bronze
TE, WR, OLB x2, FS, ILB

This team has seriously gotten me to the point I want to be. I lost 2 games out of 7 since I made this team formula the first one due to getting accustomed to the team and the other because of cockiness.

and BTW i know somebody will ask and so far I've been up against a fully stacked d-line of silver and gold (Reggie White, Decon Jones, Greg Lloyd) and came out avg 2 sacks and 5 hurries in 4 games against them user controlled.

my D-line so far has earned 1 sack in every game i've played since i made them all generic but they maintain constant pressure on the QB letting my LBs get inside and wreak havoc and do a wonderful job of limiting up the middle running.

Last edited by jerseyboi2284; 08-20-2007 at 12:45 AM. Reason: listed the wrong team
Advertisements - Register to remove