View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 04:02 AM   #23
Sarah
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: I've seen the light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
I dont understand why you even had to say that in the first place. He is tired of messing with sliders I presume and has decided to play default, whether it be good or bad in the end, because he doesnt want to spend months adjusting something to only never reach that point he was trying to get to in the first place. He is hardly the reason that EA would or could avoid improving the game from year to year, the people you should be posting this towards are the ones that cant identify a single problem with the game and think everything is fine.

I cant do what the OP is doing, throwing a ton of picks kills it for me, but it works for him, so I say let him enjoy the game the way he sees fit.
That is the reason why plenty of people complain about the game. With enough negative feedbacks, EA could loss plenty of money by potential customers thinking twice of getting the game after the negative feedbacks. Look what happened to NBA Live 2007. If people will just accept the negatives of the game just like that, there will be no pressure for EA to improve the game. It is when they loss money will they be force to improve the game especially now that they have no competition in the NFL gaming market. The thing is, he identified the problem and accepted it.