Old 08-23-2007, 04:30 PM   #8
Pappy Knuckles
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: The All Pro Zone Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil21
This is a good idea. But why are you creating 20 players when one team can only hold 11? I'm in an online league where everyone is using a created replica NFL team. We're in week 2 right now, the stats are looking pretty good. We already had the rushing record broke in week 1.

http://online.2ksports.com/league/?p...=4179&t=APF2K8
I create 20 players to keep the format of All Pro Football in tact. Assigning 11 players for each team is cool, but being able to make some choices is a much better option. I've been over here playing with the Cowboys and even though I like Terry Glenn I decided to drop him in favor of an offensive linemen. I wasn't getting any rushing yards with Julius Jones before, but now this change has made my offense more productive. 20 players keeps the strategy element alive

Altimus, unfortunately this is primarily for online play. For whatever reason, 2K only allows you to create 20 players max per roster file. So even if I had decided to create 11 players on each team, you could only have one team with 11 and the other with 9. I think this system is the best we can do considering how much we are limited.

Dave 360 has done some work on the 360 files, hopefully as the days go by we can start getting more participation. The more people working on these the better. I plan on releasing another one later tonight... I think I might do the...

uh...

Patriots...even though I hate em lol.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 08-23-2007 at 04:43 PM.