View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 02:56 PM   #59
fofinho
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: New rosters out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Rossum is in the FA, he's at the bottom of the list of CBs. Few things on the Steelers roster I was a little disappointed with.
They're idiots. Rossum was traded, not released. Clearly some EA Lackey wanted to go home early

Quote:
Carey Davis is the starting FB on the team but he's a HB in the game. His blocking ratings aren't all that great and since you can't manually change their positions, this kind of stinks.
Carey Davis is listed as the back-up FB on the team behind Krieder. Edit him to up his blocking ratings and throw him on the depth chart at FB.

Quote:
Also, no Darnell Stapleton or Marquis Cooper.
Fools. Stapleton is a must, they're already lacking on the Offensive Line, which means they have some other non-roster player occupying space, because Stapleton is a Centre and Kemoeatu is occupying back-up LG and RG. Add this up and it means 9 line-man on the REAL Steelers roster. Madden minimum is 10. Two players are on the roster that shouldn't be...probably another Centre and a Guard. Possibly Okobi.

Cooper not on the roster is no excuse. Steelers play 3-4 D and without cooper they have 8 Linebackers. That would never happen.

Quote:
Lastly, I can't stand that Willie Colon is rated 13 points less than the Max Starks despite the fact that he's been starting most of the preseason. Either they should have lowered Starks ratings or upped Colons.

All these points are minor in the long run though. I'm just glad to see they added Russel and Davis to be honest. I'll take what I can get. My guess if that if Davis continues to be the starting FB, then they'll change his blocking ratings and make him a FB in the game and they'll change the Colon/Starks thing all in the next update.
I'll look into Colon and Starks.

Right now my main concern is the O-Line players on/off the team and Davis/Russell.