View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 03:06 PM   #62
Bondsfan
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: New rosters out!!!

Well I tried just increasing Carey Davis' blocking skills just a little bit to make him an average blocker by FB standards in the game (most of his blocking ratings in the sixties) and when I changed him to FB he was rated like 98, just a bit too high...LOL. Either he'll be the best FB in football this year, or you just can't increase his blocking. BTW, just placing him at FB without any rating changes makes him an 86 rated FB, which is about right.

I think what I'm going to do is do a CAP with Davis and just copy every one of EAs ratings and info on him but instead make him a FB. That will allow me to still run FB blocking drills in the training mode to increase his blocking that way.

As for the Oline, the two Olinemen that are still on the Steelers roster in Madden who aren't on the active roster are Marvin Phillip (C) and Cameron Stephenson (RG), both of which are on the practice squad, so I suppose this is ok.

I'm not real sure why Marquis Cooper isn't in the game. He's in his 4th season in the league. Strange...