View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 11:19 PM   #1
MUSS
Rookie

OVR: 4
What abilities aren't useful when playing a Legend MANUALLY???

Hi, I'm fairly new to the game and still figuring out the abilities and controls. I made this topic in the general forum section, but i thought I might find more help here.

Are abilities like coverage, ball hawk, run reader and run coverage not as useful when playing manually?

Perhaps ball hawk gives a defender better hands, and run coverage says their better at the run. Yet run reader says it gives a sixth sense to hit the hole, when using the legend manually, how can that help? what im curious about, is if run coverage does make one better against the run, like surer tackles, and does run reader make it easier to shed blocks? Because taking a good pursuit angle (run coverage) and finding the running lane (run reader) is done manually.

So far I found only slight difference from reach tackle or having strength or wrap up tackle. Each of them make it so when the reach tackle is used it is successful.

It would be great if a lot of people try it out so we can all know exactly how the abilities play out, especially ones like run reader, run coverage, ball hawk, coverage, ect

What other abilities are less useful when in control? and which are most useful? By the way, I play free or strong safety.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove