View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 11:45 PM   #5
PSU_DW2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: ANYONE HAVE A GOOD PROFILE SAVE WITH BOWL GAMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDX97
yeah, but there's no codes with all stadiums unlocked, thats what i want stadiums and bowl games.
I have the action replay too, I never had a problem just drag the save into that PC database then i can drag it to my desktop easy. IDK why you are having trouble... hmmmm

I think it's because i'm trying to do this on a machine running vista. man i am so sick of windows i am about to just ditch vista and order a pre-installed linux machine. (i realize i definetly won't get action replay to work on linux, but just out of principle) maybe if i ever get XP up and running again i will try this again. it should be noted that i am only running version 1.31 since i could not find a more updated version. if anyone has a working link to the latest version of action replay (version 1.4 i think) please provide the link. maybe somehow version 1.4 fixed this bug on vista. (but probably not) the link to the version 1.4 download was dead when i tried to download that version.

(http://us.codejunkies.com/support/su...5&articleID=35)

i am going to try and find a machine with windows xp if i can. if i can't get this to work after some more time goes by, i'd be willing to send my memory card to someone who can get their action replay to work so this can get uploaded. so, just sit tight for a little bit longer, hopefully i'll be able to figure this out...
Advertisements - Register to remove