View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #1
Valdarez
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Post Strategy Articles / Game Tips Request

There's a couple of names I recognize on this board from playing on the XBox 360. I'm working with tpaterniti and run the www.2kfootballstrategy.com website. It's a site by fans for fans. We have attempted to document all of the fan and strategy based content that we have run across as it relates to All Pro Football 2K8. We have team build strategies (Play Maker, Ball Control, others available on site), offensive/defensive strategy (Guide to Passing), game tips, NFL Simulation Guidelines, Legends Roster Information, Player Ability Break Downs (List, By Position, Matrix), Team Package Codes (Custom, College, NFL), Videos, 2K9 WishList, Prized based Tournaments (free to enter), and other game related information.

We are always looking for new game related information. If you have any information whether it's a team uniform code, a video, game tip, team build strategy, or anything else All Pro related, feel free to send me a PM and I will do my best to get it documented on the website.

We are especially looking for guys to provide team build strategies, offensive or defensive strategies, and game play tips. Please send me a private message or drop me an email with the game tip or idea for the strategy guide. Help us raise the skill and knowledge of the All Pro Football gaming community!

Advertisements - Register to remove