View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 01:07 PM   #2
grunt
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: the strategy really makes this awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radja
i just got a 360 two weeks ago and have been playing this game most every night vs. my bro in law. a former qb. he loves reading the defense and looking for weaknesses. each time we play, we have great games and the adjustments we have to make are what keep us coming back.

for instance, i won 3 games in a row. he changed his team and blitzed me to death. i lost 4 in a row. he pointed out i had happy feet like jim everett. he was right. he was in my head. after i start setting my feet i beat him finally.

you really have to think and vary your play book. timeouts and challenges need to be thought out. in other games if you used your challenge you weren't really punished. but yesterday i intercepted a pass on the sideline but it was ruled incomplete. it was early third quarter. i thought there was a 30% chance he caught it inbounds. there wasn't an in-game replay and it happened so fast, i couldn't really tell.

i was positive i would need the time out later, if the drive continued. i waited almost 30 seconds trying to decide. finally, i challenged and won. it changed the game. neither of us scored again. (i was leading) but it killed his drive just past my forty. had i missed the challenge, i would have likely lost the game. he was on a roll. after the game he said that was the play that won it.

i love this game!!!!!! 2k9 or 10 please come out!!!!!!
y

I couldn't agree more with you, even when I lose the level of strategy is amazing in the game. I am glad you are enjoying the greatest playing football game ever.