Old 03-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #1064
Tomba
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Major League Baseball 2K8 (360/PS3) Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34
Ok, after playing both versions....as much as it pains me to say( lol ) I have to say that the 360 version to me, plays better. There is still some stuttering and slowdown, but not like I experienced on the PS3. I played the exact teams...Cubs vs Red Sox at Wrigley during the day....and while it did stutter some, not like the PS3 version

On the graphics side I couldnt tell a difference, they looked almost identical, including textures, colors and player models....

I am happy I bought the game, I hit a double in the gap off of JBeck and it felt so good, and there happened to be no stuttering or framedrop, and it looked awesome. You can tell, at least to me, that when the game runs smoothly, it is a beatiful game of baseball...not saying its perfect, but much better than last year..IMO

This is horrible news. I was assured by kushgamer himself that the ps3 would run JUST LIKE the 360 version. It was said that on top of that 60 fps was acheived first on ps3.