View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 04:29 PM   #11
jdrhammer
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Funny you should mention NCAA 2004. I vividly remember that summer when I got the game. I learned quite a few no-no's during that year.

1- I never had any problems with a corrupt file. One day, fairly early on in my dynasty, I had to leave the house in a hurry. I saved after I played and while saving, while it says don't turn off etc., I accidentally turned it off thinking it was finished saving. Came back in later, everything was fine. The next time I finished and had to leave, I saved and went ahead and turned it off, since everything was fine from the previous time. Came back in, turned it on, loaded it up, and it wouldn't load, corrupt file. Had to start over from scratch.

2- The drunk thing. That same time, I was bad about playing and drinking. By the time I got a sixer down, I was throwing picks left and right. I remember that game was the first that it began to be a little easier to throw picks. Not only did my game play struggle, I went through 4 different controllers. I broke, shattered, threw, stomped, you name it, I did it. Sometimes I was even sober. My cousin and I shared a Dynasty and he even broke one or two. That was a great game but I got pissed at it a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove