View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 03:36 PM   #8
DLaren
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: OS Roundtable: Most Anticipated Sports Game

For me it's NFL HeadCoach'09 by a wide margin.

I always play Madden and NCAA in coach-mode anyway, so it's only natural that when a game comes out that is totally dedicated to providing a sim-like, in depth coaching experience that I'm going to be glowing with anticipation for it.

I bought the first HeadCoach game in 2006 and it was ok, but I was ultimately disappointed with the QB play. It seemed that no matter how many repititions I went through in practice, and no matter how I set the QB's progression, he would usually make the wrong read during the real-games; even on the most simpliest of play designs.

For NFL Heacoach'09 I'm looking forward to having more sophisticated AI to work with, and since the game is already done at the moment, the developers have the luxury of spending the next few months working out the kinks; so I'm expecting big things from this version.
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.