View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
Trini G1aDiaToR
Rookie

Trini G1aDiaToR's Arena

OVR: 5
Last night I was playing my MLB 2K8 franchise while trying to watch the Red Sox game on another TV at the same time. I was laughing to my self that Dice-K happened to be my starting pitcher on the same night that Dice-K was pitching in real life. But then I gave up back-to-back Homeruns because I wasn't paying enough attention to my game...

I ended up loosing, but I decided not to reset for the same reason you mentioned in your article: I have many more games left to play. Had it been NCAA Football or another football game you can bet that I would have reset with a quickness!

I can't lie, when I play a franchise by myself I tend to reset for all the reasons you mention and a few more. For example, if the game has pissed me off so much that I'm about to throw my controller through my TV, I'll usually just turn the game off and give myself some cool down time before coming back to it. I feel guilty for doing it, but I figure it's a lot better than looking like an *** in front of my wife while shelling out for a new TV.