View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #4
vaughn99
Rookie

vaughn99's Arena

OVR: 18
Everyone's way off the mark here -- CREATE-A-TEAM was paramount in the black box version(s) and was unfukwitable! If you're an alum from a smaller school or live in an odd geo-location, and hate having to play with any of the bottom teams of the 117 (or just hate the uniforms, etc.) in order to really test your metal and have the opportunity to build a program from the ground up it was and always will be the way to go. I'll never forget my dynasties with Cleveland State reaching the National Championship in year 11 or Dakotas University in year 14!!! From stadium design and location, Program type and uniform creation, recruiting and pipeline building, being invited into an elite conference . . . it was all personalized to me and my created school! No other gaming experience has come close. This feature not being ported to Next Gen has disappointed me year after year, but it's obvious as to the reason why it WON'T be included this year: ONLINE DYNASTIES. And because of that alone, I can give EA a free pass in '09. As long as it's in the game in 2010.