Old 05-08-2008, 11:08 AM   #20
jmood88
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: OS Roundtable: Looking at the Best Sports Game Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus
Here's the thing I hate about 2k5. They stuffed so much in there and a few of the things they put in there were broken but no one mentions them. It seems like they just threw things to the wall and hoped everything sticked. Sure 2k5 did some good things, but it's evened out by all the things it didn't do great. Don't bother talking about them here though because 2k5 can heal lepers, aids, flu, cook you breakfast and service your car.
No the reason why we can't talk about it is because the people who say that the game is overrated always take things to the extreme. No one has made those outlandish claims about how good the game is and the flaws have been discussed numerous times but people are able to overlook those flaws because of how good the game is. There's a reason why so many people are still playing it 4 years after it came out.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)