View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #21
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: What's the problem with EA?

The problem is US!!!!! The problem is that WE settle every year for what they put out. Not to say it's a terrible game. Ea tells you, They make the game for the MASSES....Because the Masses buy the game. Our forum groups and chat rooms are a very small part of a videogame business. There are little johnny's around the world that yell they want madden and the parents get it. All of us older Dads, Uncles, Mom's & grandparents grew up pretty much with the madden name. Well a good part of the madden name. So when the older folk goes to the store to get football they already know that Madden is the game to get since it has always been. No matter how lackluster people feel the title is, There are millions of people who get this game because it's a football game and it's madden. Even with the Other game out, people would look at it and say oh that's just a knock off game, let's get madden. I don't think that madden is a bad game at all but Ea concentrates on making the game for everyone to enjoy, Not the forum groups who mostly want simulation. I am a good example. I pick up and play. But didn't buy it last year because lack of presentation and announcers. I thought it was just bland and boring. But I'm not a hardcore football player so if a DB doesn't act totally the same as in real life, It's no big deal for me. Just give me a game that represents the sport of football a little bit with football presentation and great announcer teams~~~I'm good
Advertisements - Register to remove