Sausage
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: full drive video BYU vs BC on IGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
two things i noticed that i really like

the lighting near the end zone is awesome
the post play continuation is huge IMO, it's so nice that when he scores a TD he doesn't immediately and abruptly stop but instead kinda continues on with his momentum
I feel that there needs to be more post play continuation. The game cuts to the playcall screen so quick after each play and it feels like the game is rushing you to call play after play. I wish we can have more than a few seconds seeing players interact as they are getting up and walking to the huddle. I don't mean constant celebration, high fives, or show boating antics, just simply moving to a huddle, wiping hands clean, adjusting equipment, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Yeah, I am not sure what supposedly happened on that play but it looked wrong no matter what.

And I was about to post the same thing about the no footprints in the snow. And while it may be a tiny detail, its still annoying.
I believe the guy hit the wrong button the pitch. I have to check out the no footprints.

After watching these videos and Maddens, it seems like Madden is getting the greater improvements in my opinion except for the multiple years in online dynasty.

Do you all think maybe the "Powers that Be" asked the NCAA developers to keep improvements to a minimal, because of the backlash of sales on Madden last year?