Old 05-20-2008, 05:36 PM   #19
Solidice
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: NCAA Football 09 Beta Dynasty Screenshots Day #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeveli20
Well then I'm guessing it'll be in the final build of 09 too lol. They're probably just ranking them based on their overall rating, but for punters/kickers there should be an exception. I know usually the top guys all have the same B+ rating or whatever, but there's more than likely a number rating used behind the scenes to determine what order the top prospects are.

Even if a Punter/kicker recruit has a 99 overall rating he still shouldn't be the number 1 guy in the nation. They should just make it so no punter/kickers are in the top 50 or something regardless of rating. Plus who's going to waste the recruiting time on a punter? lol. I usually go for the 3 star kickers when I'm recruiting. Maybe 4 if they're really interested in me and I don't have to spend a lot of time with them.
lol, yea . i normally dont even look at the * rating or overall rating for P/K on '08. only the Kick Power rating as thats really the only thing that matters(if that). i did try to recruit him(only had to replace 8-9 people that graduated), but didn't get him. i did get a 4* P that turned out to have a 86 rating in speed. good for punt/kickoff coverage i guess. lol