Old 05-28-2008, 05:36 PM   #15
Brandon13
All Star

Brandon13's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: The Sexiness of Text Simulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stain
Note: Jerry Springer is from Cincinnati. As a thirty year professional sports journalist, take some advice: Facts checking. Know it. Live it.

And the river burning happened nearly 40 years ago. Get over it.

It's looked at as a watershed moment from environmentalists to start a movement in this country to begin forcing corporate America to stop dumping toxins in the waterways. At that time, it could have happened in any major city that had a river.

Thank you. We were glad to help.

Today, the mouth of the Cuyahoga is absolutely beautiful after a radical change in corporate mentality and extensive NATIONAL legislation to clean-up all urban waterways.

But we'll keep the Cleveland jokes coming as fast as we can think of them. We do it so you people WILL STAY THE F**K AWAY. Stay where you are. Do not come to a place with radical elevation changes and a forest that is adjacent to one of the largest freshwater lakes on the planet. Not a place you want to be. It's hideous. STAY WHERE YOU ARE. Do not come here. Believe everything you hear us put out.

Thank you.

You may continue on with your life as you see fit.

(For the record, FastBreak Basketball was the first Internet league text sim. I know, I helped program that portion of the game and ran the first ever league. Just like I did with Markus and Steve at OOTP in version 2 and 3.)
I'm not sure what I just read but it was entertaining.
Advertisements - Register to remove