View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 08:29 PM   #24
shondeveron
Rookie

OVR: 2
hell nba2k doesn't even run plays on defence for the computer..even if you make them the vip..funny..
and i promise...i bet every dollar i have (which is only 20 if you count the remaining creds on my foodstamp card)
that madden will drop 2 out of every 10 games and give you a loss even if your winning..to this day it's the only game that does that..it's the only online sports game you can play that allows someone to quit and you don't automatically get a win less you play the cpu..
but we can rewind..lol
you can't even pick what you challenge online..come on guys..fix the challenges..like 2k's ..you can't even move more than one guy in motion after a player resets at his postion..you could do that on techmo bowl and joe montana's sports talk football..crazy..same playbooks..same glitches that allow qbs to roll out and throw over the middle..
bet it won't have defensive matchup options so you can put champ bailey on randy moss for the whole game..
but i bet my stamp card again you can fix how much the parking cost or they have some dumb ring meter..
you can't play with rain or snow online...and they got weather that leaves footprints offline..but if you get tackled in the snow..the players don't leave a BODY inprint in the snow..guys are 300+lbs in the league..but they got divisionless leagues..and legends..lol

they said you can port playbooks from the other game..lol..i bet you can't use em online..

bad thing is..ima purchase it at midnight at gamestop the night it comes out..call in for work the next day..like a dummy..why? cus how else can i play wit my redskins and the same playbook even though they got a differ coach and off coord..and d coach..