Blazelore
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Ian- Super Secret Project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
Whatever it takes, LOL!

I'll join the grassy knoll, one-armed man, and the moon landing was fake crowd by pointing out the following with tongue firmly planted in cheek:

1) Right now we have a dearth of info regarding franchise.

2) In the Head Coach forums, one of the game's producers are taking questions. All of them are seemingly being answered EXCEPT questions regarding integration with Madden, i.e., play games in Madden, but use head coach for the offseason.Coincidence? Could this be the super secret project? Could they purposely be avoiding the subject until they are ready to make a grand announcement? Hmmmm.....

(heh heh)

Ha see! You peep that too. I asked about future Madden capability and he just skipped right over my question. I thought the same thing that you said. They could pull it off. I mean just allow you to install HC on your HD and your good instead of flip flopping disc. But come on, let's put some real logic to this. Why would you sell HC (coaching sim) with Madden (gameplay sim etc.)? They are 2 totally different games but what they have in common is the franchise. I think that is what the secret is. Especially because no ones talking about it and there's no owner mode remember!!!