View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 09:04 AM   #4
RogueHominid
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Cap Season--Raiders Fans

Thanks to you both. I agree, cjallure, that the Raiders' line from that era was an incredible one, on par with the Hogs but perhaps underrecognized because they didn't have a name and everybody hates the Raiders :-) I also think you're spot on with the attributes. That's pretty much what I would go with, but I wanted to get a sense of what others thought was reasonable. I might give Long leadership and pass rush, but I agree that he's a silver type. Brown is borderline to me. I can't believe they have Reed as a silver, but if he is, then Brown is by default. Bo would have to be silver just because of the limited time he spent in the game, but I think to do him justice you'd have to give him at least three attributes (speed burner, break away burst, and power) . . . tough choices.

And kantshootrite, I'll head to that site post-haste--thanks so much for pointing me to that. I've been trying to compile adequate data from the HOF site and whatever player bios and highlights I can scrape together.

I'm away from the PS3 for a bit, but this has got me very excited to get a new squad together.