Thread: Online Cheese
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 02:00 PM   #10
o 99 PROBL3MS o
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7
Icon1 Re: Online Cheese

I have been the #1 ranked player for online play the past two years on NCAA next gen and you'd be suprised at some of the mess these guys can come up with. I have several ideas that I think would greatly enhance the NCAA online experience but don't know who to share them with. OMT I know this is an Online Cheese thread but if you would like to he these suggestions I'll glady share them! stingmgt pretty much hit the nail on the head with online cheese. Many of the issues appear to have been fixed according to the demo (ex. 3-man contain glitch) But I'll had:

1. Throwing off screen- This has become a trendy thing to do online lately. Your opponent will purposely sprint all the way to the right side of the screen or left and throw all the way off screen to the other side leaving you helpless. The main problem that I have with this is that the throw remains accurate.

2. WR at TE- Many people have begun to use WR's at TE for a speed advantage. Maddne has done a good job of not allowing users to put WRs at TE or HB/WRs at QB in the depth chart online. I believe NCAA could benefit from trying this for a year at least.

I could add more but I'll save some for others.