jdrhammer
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Online Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Bring me your finest meats and cheeses!

Of course, everyone here plays Straight in online games. So what do the cheesers do? Please post all the things that those annoying players do online that take away from how a true football game looks.

Thanks!
You took the words right out of my mouth. I was gonna ask the same thing today after I finished my exam so all the online dyansty guys would have something to go by. Good call!

This may not be cheese, but the other day someone used Illinois(imagine that) and only passed the ball 3 times. Option 80% of the time, FB(actually a small scat back subbed in for the FB) up the middle 15% of the time, and I guess around 5% for passing.

He only scored 14 on me but he owned the clock and I only had 6. He pitched after being wrapped up so many times, that it made me sick.

The FB up the middle and the QB sneak are way too money, or were in 08. Also, if I screw up somehow on the QB sneak, my QB ends up running and juking about 10 yds behind the LOS and I get killed. I don't know what turns him around.

I agree about cheesers getting a guy one on one on a streak and letting speed burst take over. That's hard to defend.