Thread: Online Cheese
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #15
Moojenowski
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Online Cheese

Well, to me the things that bother me the most, is running the same three money plays over and over again via no huddle. Deep post is unstoppable unless you cover it yourself.

The Nano blitz glitch, where if you pinch your contain linemen, they shoot through untouched causing non stop pressure which is lame.

The "rocket catch" this one is new to me but happens a lot when I play. The guy will go for he user catch, hitting strafe and jumping. Impossible to get the pick or swat, only shot at breaking it up is going low on him, which rarely happens successfully.

These things also make people very trigger happy with the cheese call though. I was recently playing someone, and I wasn't able to do anything. I finally got some momentum, getting a couple short completions, and decided to go no huddle, calling runs and passes, and the kid calls me cheese. Only time I ran no huddle in a non time crisis situation. I ended up losing the game, but it irked me that I got called cheese for running one drive no huddle.

Advertisements - Register to remove