View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 01:02 PM   #3
buttons0662
Rookie

OVR: 3
IMO... You are out of your MIND!!! ... J.Kidd almost avereged...AVERAGED a TRIPLE DOUBLE last year!!! ... YES.. He couldn't defend Chris Paul ... but this is CHRIS PAUL people. I would decrease his "Speed" but Kidd still has the Handle, Passing Ability, and Awareness he always had ... a drop is expected ... But Kidd ain't dropping past 90.

Tim DUNCAN... 94... WHAT!!!???!!! ... No Way is DIRK, Dwight Howard better that TIMAY!!! NEVER ... Tim = 99 or on par with KG ... I HATE San Antonio & Timmy by the way so this ain't "Fan Boyism" ... just have RESPET for his game

Steve Nash ... 92... don't like him ... thats fine with me ... he is still a Star ... but if Nash is a 92 then Kidd has to be 90, 91

SHAQ ... I love Shaq ... How his A** taste Kobe??? ... 83 is just disrespectful ... so what you are saying is Shaq = ANDREW BOGUT ? ... that J. O'Neal is the better O'Neal ... That Kaman, Okafor, Camby, Dalembert are BETTER that the Diesel ... NO WAY!!!

Ray "All most FINALS MVP" Allen .. rating is gonna drop? Yes he stunk it up during Boston's run to the Finals but he showed up when they NEEDED him. So a 6 point drop...Maybe ... but I dont see it

Just My Opinion
Buttons