View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 02:59 AM   #11
thataussieguy
Rookie

OVR: 3
I wonder how much of these "tactics" will actually come off in the game.... i got a couple of questions/ideas:

can we have the option to drive the ball in off the corner on the PS3 version like you could on Fifa 08 on PS2....using circle?

Instead of making it a "tactic" to send the keeper up in the last minutes of the game why just have the option to press L1 like Fifa 08 on PS2?

Not having the players so slow to react to everything from defence to attack like always getting in the way of each other ....and in attack when im pushing through with a midfielder why does my striker keep running offside even when im not pressing the button for him to make a run happens alot when im either just outside or on the 18 yard line or just infront of halfway?

make the refs consistant like the computer seems to get away with the majority of what i would call "soft" free kicks where as when i commit the same thing i get pulled up for it 9 times outta 10

Individualise free kicks to the player that takes them and to their style as in run up and technique i.e. C. Ronaldos dipping power drives....Beckhams placed curlers?

What about Nicolas Anelka's Hand celebration will be seeing this in 09?

Apart from those few .... i still have alot of questions but will just keep it to that at the moment.
Advertisements - Register to remove