View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 01:52 AM   #10
Guillotine 1
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Graphics or Gameplay? Need More Space?

My disc space saving ideas for EA-

Hey EA can we ditch the HOF clips from the game and use that space for better 3-d sidelines??? Can we ditch the Ring of a Champion/Ring builder gimmick for more space to improve the game...and while we are trimming off the memory fat lets go ahead and get rid of...

The Position Animation- No need for each position to get a little football player doing a position specific animation in the top right corner of the screen.

Superstar Mode- Can we just admit that this mode is a failure? Can we take the tremendous amount of space for this mode and apply it to some wickedly cool 3-d cut scene of crowds, or sidelines?

Tutorials- Please remove this from the game, and use this space for something useful. You can put the tutorial in the intruction manual where it belongs.

EA Sports Extras- Please remove this waist of vaulable disc space. I'd much rather have this disc space being used to enhance the copy of Madden that I just bought instead of it being used to try and pitch me other games I really don't care about at all, or will not buy.

Showcase- The whole trophy room idea sounds nice and all, but I'd much rather get all the memory I can going into actually gameplay, graphics, and immersion.

Customize Ring/Showcase- Come on, need I say more?

Mini Games- This may be worth keeping if the game itself were everything we all are trying to make it be, again it seems like a waist of space in the grand scheme of things.