MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Playstation 3 roster file with 20 added players

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
Another update... The final one...
Okay... I lied...

I felt some corrections were necessary. I'm still learning the game, and all the attributes.

If you downloaded the previous file from post #6, you can quickly update the file yourself by making these changes:

For Kenny Easley, change Footsteps to Coverage Bonus, and Run Reader to Run Coverage.

For Lawrence Taylor, change Footsteps to Strength Bonus.

I'm finding the Footsteps attribute to be sort of useless, and I also searched around a bit more so that I could construct these two players better.

LT could probably have a number of attributes in place of Footsteps. Strength Bonus seemed to be the one that best suits him, to go along with the others I chose (Speed Burner and Sack Master).

I knew Easley was a good cover guy, but thought Footsteps sounded more appropriate when I first created him. Also, Run Coverage seems to be a better trait for him over Run Reader, as it portrays his athleticism better.

For people that don't know about Easley, here's a great article on him that describes just what an outstanding player he was. Notice the high praise he gets from some pretty big time names:

The Most Talented Seahawk

Also, a Youtube video: Kenny Easley

Last edited by spit_bubble; 06-18-2009 at 11:43 PM.