View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #5
thully
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

I posted in the main NCAA board regarding this just now. Anyway, I'd be interested in helping - I figure we could do this fairly easily by passing a savefile around and having anyone who is interested do several teams (a conference or two). It seems like with an SD card reader one can do something similar to what one did in the old days of MAX drives...

I know most people aren't interested in Wii - the game honestly is likely a lot better on PS3/360. I think a roster would still be nice, though, and people *would* use it. I used to play NCAA back around 04 on PS2, and went Wii because of my non-sports gaming tastes (big into the Nintendo exclusives...). I still like to play my sports games - though I can hardly justify a second console just for them (next year I'll be crazy busy with graduate school et al). I have to believe that there are at least some people who went Wii this generation for similar reasons...

Anyway, does anybody have a good set of printable rosters? If people are to start working on this, that is kind of a prerequisite... I'd like something that matches the EA ones as close as possible - as I figure it would be better to just get names on there and worry about editing later. I figure (barring a Wii roster-maniac doing these 100hrs straight) that starting to work on these and uploading them as we finish teams would be the best way to get rosters on NCAA Wii.
Advertisements - Register to remove