View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 06:51 PM   #1
tlj101010
Rookie

tlj101010's Arena

OVR: 2
Controls Feel Sluggish

Am I the only that feels like the controls are a bit sluggish? I'm not talking about how insanely slow it is to navigate the menus. its a damn menu, EA, it shouldn't take me 2 seconds to move from page one of I-form Normal to page two.

No, I'm talking about the actual gameplay. It feels like I control the player for 2 seconds, and then the CPU gets to control it for 2 seconds while I'm sucked into some marathon of an animation. It's like I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 4, but on a micro scale.

I have other complaints about the game, but I'm sure its all been mentioned before. You know, the "its sad that last gen versions of ncaa and madden are superior to this gens crap" or "really? you guys thought we'd LIKE this game?"

At this point, I'm about to give this game to my son. Not as a form of punishment. No, I am not a cruel father. Rather, it would be so that he can see for himself what a pile of crap looks like when its encased in a green plastic casing. He may have been gaming since he was 2, but he's 9 now. Its time he learned to tell the good from the bad on his own. Maybe, just maybe, if he can pull himself away from Call of Duty 4, he'll learn a life lesson.
Blackhawks
Braves
Advertisements - Register to remove